http://www.victorypresscenter.com/artists/continents/documents/misc/728x90_Continents_StreetDate.gif

Its Been Too Long !

Alright I've been away from this blog for a very long time, but like I mentioned on the last post I did here, that it will not be the last time I'll be using Ass Buster as a blog to cuss out douche bags like the ones I'll start with right now....

Some where wondering why did I change from Ass Buster to The Metal Reporter. I kept telling people that with time they'll find out the reason (hinting a big change), atleast I thought so.

Here's what happened I was contacting a few big names in the music industry, to try to expand promotions on the blog. Most feedback I got was, "we cant support you due to the blog address being too (vulgar)" or what ever piss shit comes flowing out of those ass cheeks they call lips. Until one of them gave me a different answer (which was a very very shitty offer) So I thought to myself (Alright I'm doing this mainly to spread the music I truly love with the rest of the world) and having the support of the biggest music company in the region, would really help, offcourse that meant I would be doing a SHIT load of promotion for the channel, but I didnt mind.

First I thought I wouldnt give a fuck about changing the blog address, due to getting a WORTHLESS offer, from a company that should have a professional reputation (I was wrong). But I thought what ever, I'll take the offer, I mean its too simple that the person offering it has got to be retarded (you know you could easily say no, look like an asshole and make my job of bashing you easier, but you had to wrap your bull shit in a classy package, huh?)

I'm a very impatient person, but when it comes to building up something worthwhile in the metal scene, I'm willing to take the long road, which I was totally up for.. So I decided to go for a relaunch of the blog with a new address (thinking that will gain me the professional trust from such douchebags), which caused me weeks and weeks of spreading the word around about the new address (I had a great amount of traffic, due to awesome people like Angela Gossow of Arch Enemy helping me out, by posting my interview around her pages and forum, Deterrence is another awesome band I would like to mention who also helped me out with spreading the word of Ass Buster) what did I get in the end? jackshit!

Later on I found out from awesome people that the company is shit, and that I would've been sucked dry (if it aint the type of sucking I like, I aint letting them do it)... so I didnt give 2 shits.

I would like to say that, people in the music industry will always be the same, from what ever side of the world it is, they will always be the same.

Anyways thanks for nothing ya worthless fucks, my final words to all you money grubbing turd nuggets ... Smell my farts and love it!

Rock N' Fucking! Roll !!!

Horns Up !

and

A Middle Finger Salute To All You DickWads.


This marks the return of Ass Buster ! (with a new layout)

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go dude!!! Ass Buster is back to BUST EVERYONE'S ASS AGAIN!!
Welcome back!!