http://www.victorypresscenter.com/artists/continents/documents/misc/728x90_Continents_StreetDate.gif

All Time Low's Video For "Nothing Personal" Is Pretty Funny!

I couldnt care less about the new wave of Pop Rock (the likes of Fall Out Boy and what not) but All Time Low's latest video for "Nothing Personal" got me cracking up, and through out the video I was pausing to read all the quotes flying around... The song also has breakdowns which seems to be making its way into the mainstream more then enough lately.

I could picture deathcore going rap now, or techno with a ton of insane beats that sound like diarrhea covered in moaning/crying pig squeals that end up sounding like a dog touching himself (that probably didnt make sense, but so does deathcore)

Hipsters are going to need to find something new to piss off all the kids at school.

Anywho I drifted away from my main topic, the song is your usual poppy punk song, Mark Hoppus of Blink 182 makes a cameo, he also recorded a song with the band which ended up not making the final cut (Haha!) here's the video:

Leave a comment